Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cauliflower Protein Pudding Mash Custard and CauliProtein Cake/Pancakes

CauliProtein Pudding Custard Mash
Use cooked Cauliflower, Sugar Free Syrups (Davinci Sugar Free), PGX granules or gums, protein powder, cinnamon and blend all together! Try adding some Walden Farms Marshmallow Dip to the 'batter' or their Chocolate Sauce/dip, Pancake syrup, or Blueberry Syrup~

Or Cauliflower Protein Cake:
Cauliflower
Protein Powder
Egg Whites
Baking powder (optional)
mix and pour either on a skillet as a pancake, or bake in the oven.
I have used WHIPPED egg whites and pumpkin puree and made a great flan/souffle before!
Again- add in ANYTHING from Walden Farms!

Add Ins
Almond Butter, Walnut Butter (nut butters)
Chia/Salba
Flax Seeds
Walden Farms Jams, Chocolate/Marshmallow/Caramel Dips/peanut butter
ENJOY

+

+

+

1 comment:

  1. Ahh your feeding my cauliflower addiction! I love it!! I'm trying all of those :)

    And thanks for your comment on my blog!! Can you try adding me on facebook again?? I can't find you in my friend requests!

    ReplyDelete