Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mango Noodle Salad

I was recently asked to remake a Mango Noodle Stir Fry recipe, and I thought I'd add it to my
' How Low Can You Go' recipe and actually post it this time. If you are against sugar free sweeteners etc, this is NOT for you!



MANGO NOODLE SALAD

-1 package Shirataki Noodles (you can use any size/type)
-Stir Fry Vegetable mix or whatever veggies you have on hand
- 1 pack (340g) Mann's Broccolislaw/Rainbow Salad bag or Coleslaw
- Green Onion (sliced)
-1/2 Red Onion thinly slices
- Mung Bean Sprouts (fresh or canned)
-optional Chopped Mango
- If you want an Asian flare, add Walden Farms Asian/Oriental Dressing
Mango Habanero Salsa (optional)
-salt pepper and as much seasoning and spice as you want
-dash of cinnamon

-opptional add ons: cashews, coconut, pineapple, Walden Farms Sugar Free Pancake Syrup (trust me on this) or Blueberry Syrup, black berries,splends, Cilantro leaves, salsa, banana pickles, courgettes, squash, mushrooms etc

** If you want a more tropical flavor, add some Davinci Sugar Free Pineapple Syrup

As you can see, I'm leaving the meaurements mostly out- throw in as much or as little as you want! Water Chestnuts add a great crunch! You can add Cilantro leaves, salsa, snap peas, broccoli etc

Stir fry in a WOK, frying pan or just heat up components individually and assemble them later.

1 comment:

  1. How IS that waldens asian dressing??? its hit or miss with me and waldens.
    I LOVE the syrups and the 1000 island dressing, but I cant stand their "peanut butter" or the ranch dressing. I've been trying to do new things with shiritaki noodles, I'm so bored of the plain old stir fry on top. I think hungry girl "overplayed" them too.

    ReplyDelete