Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday June 22nd

I kicked ass this morning extending my workout to 70minutes: 717 cal/ 7.55miles! I refueled with my Protein Fiber Pudding mess! This time I used:
- Bio X's Cookies and Cream Power Whey Isolate (click here to see my review)
- Fibersmart (24g this time)
Stir, stir, stir:
HEAVEN!
 
I am going to go see Toy Story soon (my friend is taking me in attempts to take my mind off of everything) and I think I will also be picking up the book "In The Name Of Honor" by Mukhtar Mai. I hope we can swing by Costco and get more Celery! I had 3 Protilife Chocolate Shakes made into my Protein Pudding Crunch Parfait with an entire crushed package of GG Scandinavian Bran Crispbread and tons of mushrooms and 2 packs of radishes too.




 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I tried Spirutein Cookies N Cream protein powder a few days ago and it was fabulous so I will have to give Bio X a try. It's so nice to try something else than the boring chocolate and vanilla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, thanks for your sweet words. You never fail to help lift my spirits when I'm down! =) I'm feeling better, stronger and I know I'll get my act together again.

    I'm planning to see Toy Story 3 too!! Heard pretty good reviews about it. Hehe. I hope you do enjoy it and that it helps relax your mind.

    Take care B!

    Much love
    Nat xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl with that 70 minutes!! Jeez louise, I am so bad at cardio! I'm impressed!

    And thank you so much for all your prayers! It means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete